Sunday, May 30, 2010

This Way, We'd Be Close Each Night

I always love to sleep next to my man. He comforts me, he's hands are so warm. But, unfortunately, I cannot do it everyday and every night.

So, I was browsing through my Tumblr this morning, then I found this. The picture just caught my eyes.


At first, I didn't notice the glowing pillow nor the caption below the picture. I just found how cute the linens are. Then, as I read it thoroughly, i realized, it's more than an ordinary pillow. And it's no longer about the linens anymore.

It is a Pillow Talk. No, it is not a pillow which can talk. It's just named that way. As i quoted the first line of it's article, Pillow Talk is a project aiming to connect long distance lovers. It glows as an indicator of our partner's presence and when we lay our head on the pillow, we could hear our partners heartbeat.

How cute is that?
I want one!! I want oneeee!!!!

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster