Friday, May 21, 2010

Random

So, this afternoon I was sitting on a bus heading home. then some random things starts bursting from everywhere. Some things I just found out, or realized it to be exact. And it's all about myself.

I have no problem at all being alone in a crowd. Name it, eating alone in a full restaurant. Go to a mall alone. Hanging in a coffee shop all by myself. Non of it become a problem. As long as I have a book and my Ipod is fully charged.

While, I found it a very big issue when I'm being left alone. Being neglected. Or ignored. I just can't stand it.

I easily felt lonely, and sometimes thinks nobody needs me. When those moment come, I'd think that I am perfectly lonely.

I amuse myself by playing games, finding new recipes, cooking and reading. All while listening to music.

I definitely can live without TV not without an Internet. But I still need my DVD Player.

I hate when things I've tidy up, being messed up by some other people. I don't like when people moved my things. I hate when people step on the floor I've mop. And I'd gone mad, when someone use my belongings without asking first

I'm very moody. My mood could swing so fast. It could be in the top of the mountain and in a second it'll be in the deepest sea.

I am a very sarcastic person. Especially when I'm mad. Just don't expect me to be nice to you in words, nor behaviour. My words could hurt your feelings, as a newly sharpen knife cuts your skin.

It really bothers me, when text messages I've sent aren't replied and phones aren't picked up. So be aware to your cellphone, mates. Any minute I call or text you, I expect you to notice. This is one of many things which could affects my mood badly.

I'm easily excited on things. Especially when it came to new things. New experiences. New friends. New environments. Anything new.

Yet, I'm easily bored. Monotonous routine could kill me.

I do individual sports. Swimming and running. On my sport days, twice a week, sometimes three times. I do both on the same day. Fatigue it is. Yet, I still find it extremely good to feel.

I have to read something while doing business in the toilet. A book, a comic, a newspaper, a magazine, anything. When I'm in a hurry to "go", I'll go panic if I don't find anything to read, and I'll end up bringing my cellphone and go browsing.

I like to wear something and it matches all its color. Or at least, their in one tone. I'd never go anywhere dressing in a yellow t-shirt, purple pants, with a red bag and a green shoes.

When I accomplish something, I'll treat myself with food.

I always buy Reader's Digest every month. I always thinks it's very important to have one. And I never could explain why.

I would buy a book in any price, but never for clothes, bags, shoes, nor accessories.

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster