Monday, August 2, 2010

What's Been Keeping Me?

It's August already. My last post was around the middle of July. What's been keeping me along the half of July? Lotsa thing...

Boyfriend's moving in to his new lodging. A nice one. The room isn't too big, nor too small. Though it's still a little bit messy, since we haven't had much time to tidy things up. But, I looovveeee the room so much! I love the lodging itself. The room gets much sunlight, it gets much fresh air, and what I love the most was, it's not too noisy.

Then, I got my new oven! Romo bought it for me. It's not a fancy one, but I just love it. I just love the way he surprises me on one sunny Sunday, getting back from his shopping groceries routine with Mama, with this new oven in the back of his car. Ah, he always knows how to make me happy. He always facilitates me on every single aspects of my life. I'm just a lucky kid, and will always his little baby girl. No matter what, and I'm so proud being it.

Along with the new oven, my cooking and baking mood suddenly boosted up soooooo high it almost touches the sky. Recipe googling is my new routine. And visiting the baker's shop became more often that it used too. Ah, I just fell in love for the umptenth time to recipes, cooking, and baking. I'll post one or two recipes I've tried later.

Next, next.... Next month I'm going back to school. Ah, back to college to be precise. Can't tell you how happy I am. I even became speechless talking about it.

Oh, anyway. I love the new blogger templates they provide.

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster