Sunday, August 16, 2009

Songs leads us to old memories

I've been siting practically almost all day long in front of my laptop. With Itunes plays some random music from my library. And so, at this late night, it suddenly played a song. Velvet, a song by A-ha. It reminds me much of someone.

Yes, I admit. I miss that person. I miss the good great wonderful moments we’ve spent. While singing along, somehow. Memories starts running in my head. This and that. Here and there. Stories we tell, jokes we made.

Everyone have their own faourite songs. And realize it or not, there’s always a reason for you to love that particular song. There’s always a reason why you hate so much the other song. Because every songs reminds us to something. Every song plays a big role in our life, and gave a big influence to us in remembering all the memories.

For every moments made, we always slips a song or two in it. Another time when we listen the song, it’s like having a movie played back in our mind. Flashbacks running around inside our brain. Random thoughts, small hopes, little wishes, whispers from our mouth without we realized it.

Some will cry, some will laugh, but we will always miss the moments. Some will say “I don’t want to experience it ever again.” And others will say “It was a great time back then, lets do it again sometimes.”

Go put on your playlist, your song that is filled with stories. The happy one, the sad one. The story of your life. Go and shower yourself with every moments that had been made.

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster