Sunday, August 9, 2009

A knowledgeable man

I like to have nice conversation with a man that teach me something,
makes me mad,
makes me curious.
Then I find him attractive.
Somehow, this quote reminds me to a person. He once said, "A man should be a woman's walking encyclopedia. By all means, he has to know more things than the woman."
We had this conversation in his car. I forgot what leads us to this. But, I remember clearly of his saying. It sticks well on my mind. It teaches me much on how I suppose to see from a guy. It also brings me into this thinking, where I realize that I always hates when a man doesn't understand what I am talking about. When they don't know if i asked something to them. Or even worse, they don't have any clue what I am talking about.

A man really do need to have a wide range of knowledge. A guy must be knowledgeable. It helps us, girls, woman, to see that you are interesting. You know stuffs we only know a little or even we don't know. But don't you ever dare yourself to use all your cleverness to fool us. We may seems easy to be fooled, but the truth, we don't. We use our brain better than you thought we do. We believe our intuition greater than you ever think we do.

-- Kakak Raymond, thanks a lot for the ride along, the conversation, and the great advices. Really thankful for it! --

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster