Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cooking

Cooking is my passion.

First started to cook just when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Definitely when I was still at elementary school. And, deeply in love with cooking ever since. First cooking was Fettuccini white sauce with smoked beef. And first cookie was Katetong, or easily known as Lidah Kucing. I had so much fun in cooking. Especially when those who tried my cooking said it was very good and delicious.

Cooking is so much fun for me. A stress release. A mood lifter.

Cooking thing runs in the family. Eyang and Mom was a very good cook. I learn much from them. They made cooking looks very easy and simple, then I proof it right!

With much spare time I got, I became more and more addicted to cooking. I browse new recipes. Then trying it out, modified it, and serve it to the family. Thankfully both my mother and father fully support me.

And I got happier each time I finished cooking! Yay!

Happy cooking everyone! I'll post my recipes soon.

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster