Thursday, March 25, 2010

zéro

I woke up this morning with high expectation. And all I found is disappointment.

I checked the phone over and over, but no messages, no missed calls. So I went online and checked everything. E-mail, YM, even FB and Twitter. Still I found nothing. Nada, Zero, Null.. *Sigh..

Sometimes I get tired of waiting, when the waiting results nothing. It makes me think twice even more. Was it worth waited? Was it worth the effort I put in? Was it worth every single second of my patience? Oh, I cannot even answer my very own question.

I don’t know whether this is stupid, dumb, or whatever. I still wait. Though I got tired, I still came back to the same spot and waited. I’m waiting the zero turns into numbers. Into answers. Into something surprising. Into something special.

And while I’m waiting. I shed a tear.

0 comments:

Time and Date




 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster